The EcoSleep Hybrid by Brooklyn Bedding offers a thoroughly natural, more customizable way to sleep.
Our triple layer hybrid is constructed of pure, sustainably sourced latex throughout—Rain Forest Alliance certified for the eco-conscious. The exceptional comfort and unique responsiveness of latex results in either a plush or firm sleep experience, depending on which side of the mattress you choose to sleep on. A plush, quilted top layer of Joma Wool™ and GOTS™ certified organic cotton is thoughtfully constructed on either side, ensuring a naturally hygienic and more breathable surface. Individually encased, recyclable coils promote greater airflow and deeper compression support while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners.
- A flippable mattress design allows you to choose between a medium or firm sleep experience.
- Sustainably sourced Joma™ Wool and GOTS™ certified organic cotton combine to form an exceptionally breathable and natural sleep surface on both sides of the mattress.
- A plush 1.5” top layer of 100 percent natural latex provides a highly responsive sleep surface that adjusts to your body each time you move.
- The top side layer is combined with a 1.5” total latex support layer, designed to deliver exceptional pressure point relief while helping maintain proper spinal alignment
- A 6” base of up to 1,024 individually encased Ascension™ coils deliver deep compression support while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners
- A firmer 1.5” layer of 100 percent natural latex is available on the flip side, offering all the benefits of natural materials on a firmer sleep surface
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial
one layer at a time.
Quilted Joma™ Wool and Organic Cotton Top
Sustainably sourced Joma Wool™ and organic cotton are combined in a plush top cover, providing exceptional breathability and moisture wicking…naturally.
1.5” Total Latex Comfort Layer
A plush top layer of 100 percent natural latex provides a highly responsive sleep surface that adjusts to your body each time you move.
1.5” Total Latex Support Layer
A second layer of 100 percent natural latex delivers exceptional pressure point relief while helping to maintain proper spinal alignment.
6” Ascension Pocketed Coils
A base of up to 1,024 individually encased Ascension™ coils delivers deep compression support while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners.
1.5” Firm Total Latex
A firmer layer of 100 percent natural latex is available on the flip side, offering all the benefits of natural materials on a firmer sleep surface.
Quilted Joma™ Wool and Organic Cotton Cover
The firmer side of the mattress also features an eco-friendly cover of highly breathable and moisture resistant Joma™ Wool, paired with organic cotton.
"Owning their own factory gives Brooklyn Bedding extraordinary control over their materials, cost, and assembly specifications."
"[Brooklyn Bedding offers] high-quality product sold at extremely competitive prices. Their direct-to-consumer business is reflected in the brand's ability to pass savings along to their customers."
"There’s no doubt with Brooklyn Bedding that the designers and manufacturers are mattress experts and knew very well how to make a quality product."