The EcoSleep Hybrid by Brooklyn Bedding offers a thoroughly natural, more customizable way to sleep.
Our triple layer hybrid is constructed of pure, sustainably sourced latex throughout — Rainforest Alliance certified for the eco-conscious. The exceptional comfort and unique responsiveness of latex results in either a plush or firm sleep experience, depending on the side of the mattress you choose. A plush, quilted top layer of Joma Wool™ and 100 percent organic cotton is thoughtfully constructed on either side, ensuring a naturally hygienic and more breathable surface.
- A flippable mattress design allows you to choose between a medium or firm sleep experience.
- Sustainably sourced Joma™ Wool and 100 percent organic cotton combine to form an exceptionally breathable and natural sleep surface on both sides of the mattress.
- A plush 1.5” top layer of 100 percent natural latex provides a highly responsive sleep surface that adjusts to your body each time you move.
- A medium firmness top side layer is combined with a 1.5” total latex support layer, designed to deliver exceptional pressure point relief while helping maintain proper spinal alignment.
- A firmer 1.5” layer of 100 percent natural latex is available on the flip side, offering all the benefits of natural materials on a firmer sleep surface.
- A 6” base of up to 961 individually encased Ascension® coils delivers deep compression support while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.
- Available Exclusively Online