The EcoSleep Hybrid by Brooklyn Bedding offers a thoroughly natural, more customizable way to sleep. Designed as a flippable mattress, the EcoSleep Hybrid is medium on one side and firm on the other.
The EcoSleep Hybrid is constructed of pure, sustainably sourced latex throughout, paired with individually encased coils for optimal pressure point relief. The exceptional comfort and unique responsiveness of Rain Forest Alliance-certified latex results in either a plush or firm sleep experience, depending on which side of the mattress you choose. A quilted top layer of Joma Wool™ and organic cotton is thoughtfully constructed on either side, ensuring a naturally hygienic and more breathable sleep surface.
- A flippable mattress design allows you to choose between a medium or firm sleep experience.
- Sustainably sourced Joma™ Wool and 100 percent organic cotton combine to form an exceptionally breathable and natural sleep surface on both sides of the mattress.
- A plush 1.5” top layer of 100 percent natural latex provides a highly responsive sleep surface that adjusts to your body each time you move.
- A medium firmness top side layer is combined with a 1.5” total latex support layer, designed to deliver exceptional pressure point relief while helping maintain proper spinal alignment.
- A firmer 1.5” layer of 100 percent natural latex is available on the flip side, offering all the benefits of natural materials on a firmer sleep surface.
- A 6” base of up to 961 individually encased Ascension® coils delivers deep compression support while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.
- Available Exclusively Online